Sunday, May 3, 2009

Giving Back

When Neil sets his mind to something he is un-stoppable. I am really proud of Neil. Neil has always done nice things for people. He is giving and kind. It is a drive within Neil. He is at his best when he is anxiously engaged in helping others.

Neil has started a foundation. A non-profit organization to help people. He has been doing this type of thing for years and he is now official. His Foundation is called The Second Chance Foundation of Utah. His goal is to help people with second chances.

His first event will be The High School All-Star game on May 25th. His goal is to earn a full ride scholarship for a baseball player to be able to have a second chance at playing at the college level.

Neil you truly are an inspiration and I can't wait to see what you will do with your foundation.

2 comments:

bestark said...

I must say, I am impressed, not surprised. Neil has always been very generous and giving. Plus I have never known him to have only one project at a time. I hope Second Chance Foundation is a runaway success!

sammy warner said...

im pretty sure i have the best dad ever! :)