Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

The boys were off playing football and Matt's kids were hanging with Sammy.
Sammy is so good at remembering to take pictures.
I usually forget so we don't have all that many of Thanksgiving Day.
It may look like a Christmas picture but we put up the tree not decorated when we bought it a few days before Thanksgiving. Sammy had each of the kids look thru the newspaper and cut out what they wanted to get for Christmas and then they sent them to Santa. They really put them in the mailbox and then we forgot and the mailman really took them.
A movie later in the day!

The Stone's spent the night on Thanksgiving and the next day we went to Pirate Island Pizza.
Pizza not so good and so expensive. But we had wanted to try it.
Sammy and Eason.
Sammy and Cora.
We did a photo shoot. The sun wasn't shining so the pictures are just so so and it is so drab no green or leaves or snow. I'll post more of the photos shoot later. This is just my family being their crazy selves. They can't help it! Or so they tell me. I love it!

Their funny faces!
Trying to stay warm between photos. It was soo cold.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the family shot! I laughed so hard! I love it that you can't even tell Kenz is in the pic unless you look really hard :) Post some more I want to see how they turned out!

LyndiLou said...

I loved Pirate Island... but I decided I would before I went! ;) I didn't think the pizza was too bad... but the pasta was meh. I LOVE the family pictures! I hope you put more up!

bestark said...

What fun times! I love the holidays, I only wish we had more family to celebrate with.