Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo Shoots


Kinsey loves photography.
She has a real talent and loves to take pictures.

Sometimes she takes self portraits.


In fun and unique ways.


Kinsey you are a beauty.


But usually Sammy is the model. 
Kinsey will dress her up and do her make-up and have 
her do crazy things.  Sammy loves it and is a 
really good sport.


Somehow she can take photos and make them into art.


Snow angel in your nice dress and new boots. 
I guess anything for the photo. 
You silly girls!!


Sometimes the photos are normal glam shots 
no wait isn't she on a snow plow?


You somehow capture the beauty around you. 

4 comments:

bestark said...

I appreciate her artistic point of view. I tend to be so traditional so I love to see from another's perspective.

Kim said...

I just did a quick catch up of the Warner family. So fun to see everything that is going on with you all. Love the photography Kinsey and the models even more. Looks like you are all doing well. Thanks so much for the Chocolates for Christmas!!!! They were so delicious and I think I ate most of them myself. I can't wait to come to your class soon! Take care!

Sienna said...

Kinsey really has a talent. I want lessons!!

LyndiLou said...

Oh... these are awesome! You have lovely daughters and Kinsey has a great eye for beautiful things! :) I love it!