Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Aaron's Mission Mexico City South

I just got this picture in an email from Aaron. He is the fourth missionary from the left.


The mission President is President Doxey from Pleasant Grove. Aaron really likes President Doxey and his family a lot.

I am so grateful that Aaron has a good Mission President.

It is such a small world. President Doxey was the Stake President of a lot of Aaron's friends (The Crew). In fact Aaron's friend Chris Gourley took Sara Doxey to the Prom. All The Crew went as a group.

I am so proud of Aaron for serving a Mission. He has grown so much. I know it hasn't always been easy for him. He was so shy and quiet and that can make a mission hard. The language didn't come easy but now he seems to not know English. When we spoke to him on Christmas he really struggled to talk English. He had to pause and think before he spoke.

Aaron really loves the scriptures and it is such a special experience to see him growing and learning so much. Our family has been blessed by Aarons example and service. We are so grateful to our Father in Heaven for the times he has blessed us and sent help to Aaron. We are humbled and grateful for the power of prayer.

Having Aaron on a mission has taught me so many things. It has been a struggle for me to have him gone and so far away. I have missed him every day and in so many ways. I sure do love my special son. I am so grateful though that he is on a mission and I know without a doubt it is where he is sapposed to be and I wouldn't have changed it for any reason.

I love ya my boy and can't wait for November to come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mexico city south mission is truly the best in the world!!!