Friday, April 24, 2009

The Fighting Penguins


How cool is this shirt? Aaron has always loved penguins. He put together a co-ed softball team and these are the shirts he designed. I love the team name 
The Fighting Penguins. It so fits Aaron. 

Tonight was their first game. They were so funny. Aaron and his friends put the black stuff under their eyes and just had a really fun time. Kinsey is playing on the team and I am so glad about that. Aaron is happy to play with her. She is also really good and is a great asset to the team. She played high school softball for a year and she bats left handed.
I am excited to watch them. 

1 comments:

bestark said...

I have such fond memories of softball with the Warner Family! Honestly, I can't think of those times without a huge smile spreding across my face. What a thrill it is to watch our kids now.