Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary



25 Years!! When Neil and I got married he was 23 and I was 18. We have been together longer than we have been apart. I like that. It seems like we have always been together. We fit, we match. We are opposites in a lot of ways but we bring out the best in one another and we both love with our whole hearts. I love this man and am so grateful that I am lucky enough to have him as my eternal partner.

I love looking into Neils eyes and seeing the love that shines back. He is a tough competitor and hates to lose at sports but inside he is a soft hearted kind and loving man.

My present for our Anniversary is one Neil worked hard on for a year. Money has been tight (everyone says this with the economy the way it is). But Neil has been working extra and saving his pennies and he is taking us on a dream vacation to Riviera Maya Mexico to a beautiful resort for a week.  I am so blessed and so excited to have Neil all to myself for a week.

Happy Anniversary Neil... 25 and counting!

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Congratulations!!! 25 years! That is SO awesome!!! I can't wait 'til we hit 25 years too. I love love love this picture! Thanks for sharing it! Here's wishing you many MANY more happy years together!

bestark said...

Congratulations! You and Neil are an amazing couple with a great family. Enjoy your "happily ever after".

Sienna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!