Thursday, September 9, 2010

The last first day of School

It is over...My kids are almost done with public school. Sammy is a Senior. What? I really don't know how this happened. It went too fast and I miss my babies, my little kids so much. But each step forward, each passing event brings new and even better things.
Sammy's first last day of School. 


She does a lot of driving and loves it. I wish she had her own car but we share.

We had to do our tradition of going shopping at the Gateway and then eating at the Mayan. We have done this tradition with Mads for at least five years. It's so fun to have a fun tradition that marks the starting of the school year.

These are beautiful girls inside and out. I'm excited to see what life will bring after high school. 

Isn't it funny how important high school is while your in it and then you spend the rest of your life so glad that it's over. Sammy has had some great experiences and I would guess she would say like most of us do or the songs say that it was the best of times and the worst of times. I hope you have a fabulous last year of school Sammy Charmer. I sure do love you!

0 comments: