Monday, July 21, 2008

Today I have a 21 year old!

Happy Birthday Today Aaron.
21 on the 21st.
This is at the visitors center by the Mexico City Temple. A 2 hour drive.
Saturday Aaron and his companion took some investigators.
This is Aaron's Zone

This is a family Aaron is teaching. I love the look of their house with all the colors.



I received an email from him today and here is a part of what Aaron wrote about his birthday.


Well thinking of my birthday I have pondered what I might want. Then I shortly realized I have everything I need and want. I could ask for an i pod a new car, new shoes, clothes. etc.... But the best b-day present that any one could ever have. Is what I have got already!!! I have a mom and dad that will be in the parents hall of fame one day. 2 sisters that I don't know what I would do without. We have the gospel. We are all healthy for the most part. We have a house, food on the table. God with us. And angels to bear us up.

Thank you, I thank each one of you for being who you are and helping me to be so happy. Gifts break, gold grows old, thiefs can steal our treasure. But your gift to me can never be stolen and can never break. It lasts forever. 

We would be a lot better if we would focus on the gifts and the treasures that really matter. Thanks for giving me one of those gifts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stud Tykie is. What sweet things he had to say about your family. Hope your all doing well on this beautiful day to celebrate Aaron and the wonderful things he is out doing. We love you guys.
Ty & Crystal
tyandcrysfam.blogspot.com

Sienna said...

Hapy Birthday Tyke!! Wow time flies! He'll be home so soon. He's really such a sweet guy.

Tricia said...

What wonderful comments from your son! What more could a mom want in her life that such a fabulous son!!!