Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fiesta Wiffleball CHAMPS!!!!!!

Neil with Phil, Jimmy and Bones Degraffenried.
"The Brew Crew"
(Thanks for the photo's Degraffenried's I borrowed them off your blog)
Wiffleball is something Neil has played and loved since his
mission in the early 80's where he learned to play.

Neil "Greg Gone" played in a Wiffleball Tournament today in Spanish Fork.

Their team The Brew Crew won the Tournament
Way to GO!!!
They won a t-shit and a sweatshirt!

Neil had a well deserved good time.
I made Neil take a photo as soon as he got home.

His shirt is on backwards so I could get his face and the shirts logo all in one shot.
Neil's a good sport about my blogging.

1 comments:

Chelsea Nielsen said...

Wahoo!! It's definitley no surprise to me though. I know of no one else that is as dominant in wiffleball as him. Way to Neil!! :)