Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MOSAIC

This is a mosaic about me.
Amber thanks for the fun challenge.

First you go to www.flickr.com/search. In the search box you put your answers to the questions below. Once you have chosen your fave pic, copy and paste the URL to the mosaic maker format www.bighugelabs.com

1. What you want to be when you grow up. (Happy and living a peaceful, joyful life)
2. What you love most in life. (In this life and in the next life an eternal family)
3. First Name (Jeannie-I wish I really had three wishes)
4. Your Nickname (Momma Warner-given to me by The Crew-Aaron's friends)
5. Who is your celebrity crush (I am in love with Stephanie Meyers books)
6. One word to describe you (Fun! Neil helped me decide this. I do like to have fun and be fun)
7. Favorite Dessert (Angel Food cake with strawberries- this is always my B-Day cake)
8. Dream Vacation (Anywhere tropical)
9. Favorite Drink (Rasberry Lemonade)
10. Favorite Color (Peach in all shades)
11. Your School (Springville Red Devils)
12. Favorite Food (Anything Mexican)

Now It's your turn!

1 comments:

Kobi said...

That is a cool idea! I have never seen that on anyone's blog.
You could have said something about me being pregnant, you have known since I have known!! It was fun to see my family. They had lots of fun hanging out with Caiden.