Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chasing Lizards

My boys love lizards. We have had hundreds of lizards over the years.
Their favorite thing to do is chase or hunt lizards. They have hunted in the desserts of Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Texas and California.

They go on a  trip each year. They head into the 110 or more degree weather of the dessert. They walk around all day looking for lizards. Up hills in rocks. It is such a funny hobby. 

But they love it! They have had many memories over the years and had such a good time.
I say their crazy but I love that they spend time together and that they are making memories.

Neil has a friend Russ who started a blog on chasing Lizards. Check it out. here  It's great fun. Now they will be able to re-live their lizard chasing memories. 
I was looking through some video's today and came across the video's below.  
All I can say is I am glad they are all alive!





1 comments:

Prestclan said...

This video is fake. No one in their right mind would pick that snake up. It is a rubber snake. You can see him shaking it when he picks it up to make it look real.

If it really was real then that dude is a man.