Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mission Travel plans!

Today in the mail came Aaron's travel plans.
The letter started Dear parents we are happy to inform you
of your missionaries travel plans to return home.
RETURN HOME!!!
I cannot express the joy I feel.
My son is coming home. YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Elder Aaron Keith Warner will return home on November 19th.
He leaves Mexico City at 7:45 and he has a layover in Atlanta.
He will arrive in Utah at 4:05 pm
I have tried not to think about him coming home too much.
(ok I admit I have some or maybe a lot)
Now that I know the flight number and airline and date and time it may
be a little harder not to count down the days and hours and minutes.
I do have a lot to do. Aaron hasn't lived in the house were in now.
His room has been a catch all (junk room) so I will need to find his bed.
It's in the room somewhere I think.
I am just so excited and wanted to share my great news.

4 comments:

Travis Atwood said...

Exiting! I can't believe it's been two years already.

Kobi said...

I can't believe he is coming home in 1 month! It doesn't seem like he has been gone very long! I am sure to you it has been forever. That is just so cool he is coming home soon. How fun for you!

Sienna said...

Wow. I haven't checked your blog in a little while and you've got lots new! That's so awesome about Aaron!! I'm sure having travel plans makes it so real!! I'm so excited for you guys to have him home. He's just got such a lighthearted countenance. He's awesome!

Kinsey looks so pretty in those pictures of homecoming. Hope she had fun.

bestark said...

Yeah! It will be such a happy day for you and I can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy the getting ready and thinking about him.