Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beauty- Individual Worth- Gratitude

I teach Young Women's tomorrow and I am working on my lesson. 
The lesson is on Individual worth.  
I am of infinite worth with my own divine mission which I will strive to fulfill.

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;" (D&C 18:10)

I hope the lesson will go well. I really want to help the girls know they are important that they are loved and that they matter. The world seems to beat us up at every turn and life can be a struggle. But we are so blessed to have a knowledge of God and of our Savior. They will help us. They love us and we each matter to them.
Kinsey took these photo's in provo canyon. They are amazing. I really love them. They make me think and ponder on God's love and the beauty he has created for us all. Kinsey I love you and I thank you for your sweet kind heart and the beauty you see and share with me.

Today I am reflective and grateful. I am looking forward to my son coming home. He comes home on November 19th. I can't wait to hug him and feel him and hear his voice. I miss so many things about him. The girls said it's like he is dead but we get to communicate with him by email once a week. He is like our angel. I laughed at this and thought it sometimes does feel like that. I am grateful beyond words that Aaron chose to serve a mission and that Heavenly Father has watched over him and helped him grow into a man. A man of God. A man of integrity and a man of Love and gratitude for his blessings. 

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I wish I could have come to your lesson!

I am so grateful that you will be there to mentor me through this whole mission experience.

Amber said...

Great pictures! We have the same calling now huh? I will totally be using you as reference if you are prepared, I'm a little scared of 12 year olds! I love you tons and I am so happy Aaron is coming home soon, he has been missed by all of us!

Sienna said...

Young womens huh? Does that mean that's my next calling since I we seem to have all the same callings? ha ha