Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday at the Warners

I love Sundays. They are my favorite days of the week.
A time of rest and spiritual renewal. 
I especially like the time spent together as a family.
We always have a nice meal together and then we watch a movie 
and once in awhile I can talk them in to playing games. 
(my favorite)
My favorite tradition is the family does the dishes on Sunday.
Lucky me!
The gang doing the dishes together. 
I love Sundays!
Neil doing dishes. Russ see he does help out sometimes.

Games are something I love to play. 
It is so fun to sit around and talk and spend time together.


My Silly Girls.

Neil looks bored but really he is just losing.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love Sundays too!
Naps are my favorite part. :)

Prestclan said...

It looks like Neil is getting a drink. I would like to see more evidence before I believe he did dishes.

Amber said...

Aaron will be home in a week!! How exciting for you! We may be able to come to his homecoming. I'll let you know. Oh and to answer some of your questions, my new camera is an SLR, a SONY. I love it. Thank you so much for your amazing comments on my blogs and on Facebook! I'm lucky to have you in my life!

Amber