Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tova "The Freak"

Kinsey loves Tova. He loves her so much too!!!
They went for a walk today and Kinsey took some photo's.

What a cute dog. He is so manly in his pleather jacket.

Neil calls Tova "The Freak" He is kinda a Freak. Neil secretly loves him.

Now if Tova could just love him.

Tova is so good to Kinsey he's always there to love her.


Tova I kinda like you too. In fact he secretly loves me too.
He sneaks and sleeps next to me often.
Some nights it's just Tova and I at home keeping each other company.

2 comments:

bestark said...

Suzannah was just talking about Tova yesterday. I will show her your blog today after school. She will be so happy to see him again. She loves the "Chewbacca Dog".

Amber said...

I would love to take pictures for you! Let me know what works best and we will figure it out! Thanks, I'm so excited!