Sunday, March 22, 2009

Red Concert

We had a fun date on Saturday. We went to Salt Lake and ate at Chin Wa which is my favorite chinese place. Then we went to a concert. The group is called Red.

Neil and I at Chin Wa


This is Neil posing and trying to show off his muscles to Aaron.

Aaron came with us. This is him at the restaraunt showing off his muscles to Neil.

This is us at the concert. There were three bands that played before Red and they were scream-o bands. I was just looking around going what! Why do people listen to this. There is no way to hear the words. I kept imaginng the sore throats they must have after screaming so much and looking around at all the different people at the concert. It was actually entertaining.

I decided I am old. I just don't get the scream-o stuff. Oh and we were for sure the oldest at the concert. It was kinda funny. It was at the Avalon in Salt Lake which is a dive and there is no parking. We went to park on the street in a neighborhood and these guys come out and tell us not too park there or our car would get broken in to and there was some police action going on at some house up the street. We drove off and parked forever away in a store parking lot.

Are you laughing yet that we are at this Scream-O concert?

Red is a Christian hard rock band. They do have some moments of scream-o but the rest of their music is so good. It was a long wait thru the scream-o bands (which we had no idea would be playing) but it was worth it. Neil loves music and finds all kinds of different music and shares his love with me. He arranges concerts and fun dates all the time for us. Thanks Neil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! You look great and also happy!
Carla

Kobi said...

Sounds like fun!! You guys impress me, I hope Ryan and I always find the love for eachother that you and Neil have! Love you guys!