Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day 2009

Happy Fathers Day Neil. I am so grateful to you for the kind of father you are. Your example to serve and give is something each of our children have learned from you. You are always so much fun. You make us all laugh. Your heart is tender and full of love for each of us.
We love you so much and are so very blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for all you do!
Neil enjoying Aaron's card. I love his face in this picture. 
You can just see his love and enjoyment of what Aaron wrote.
Neil and Special K (Kinsey) Poor Kinsey got the H1N1 or swine flu. Poor thing. 
She didn't get it from Mexico she got it from a friend who's family all have it. 
She has been so sick. But she wouldn't not take time to celebrate her Pops. 
Charmer and her Pops. Sammy is so sweet she gives Neil a kiss every night. 
Sam your one of a kind.
Neil and his best Pal Aaron. These two are twins. 
They look alike, act alike, sound alike and are each others best friends. 
They have so much fun together. 
King for the day. Neil I love you so much. I am proud of you. You inspire me. I love all the things we do together, I love our special bond. I love to look in your eyes and see the love that shines forth.  I love to watch you and see the little things and big things you do for others. You inspire me. Your a quiet giant one who does not boast of himself and one that gets his purpose and drive from serving others. I wish for you all the good desires of your heart. I love You!

1 comments:

The Mama said...

awesome fathers day! I cant wait for las vegas! Is kinsey ok? Thats so scary.