Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tulum

This was such an amazing day. Going to Tulum was one of my favorite things.

Of course the boys found lizards. There were Iguanas every where.
The view and Ocean were amazing. It was HOT and HUMID. But so AMAZING!
Tulum is Mayan ruins. It is a village on the side of a cliff over looking the ocean. 
It was an amazing day. The views and ocean were something else.
Look at that view. It is like a post card. So beautiful. Love that boy in the photo too.
My kiddo's. Love these three so much. It was so hot and humid. 
We were melting and stripping to our bathing suits by the end.
Love the view. I wish eveyone could go here and see this.
The kids like to tease me because I am afraid of heights and this was on the edge of a cliff .
So glad Tulum was one excursion we chose. It was AMAZING!

2 comments:

bestark said...

I didn't know you weere going to Mexico! That is one of our favorite places! I love Tulum, I love that it is so old. No words can describe that water and no picture can really show the beautiful color of the ocean.

Jill Oberhansley Johnson said...

Mike & I went on our honeymoon to Cancun - it was so PRETTY - we took pictures right where you did (ohhh - it was so pretty) I loved Tulum! it was so much prettier than the Mayan Ruins in Belieze (sorry Trish Jensen-you will just have to go to Tulum and see for youself)