Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aaron's 23rd Birthday!

Aaron is 23 and I am really struggeling with it.
Neil was 23 when we got married. 
How can I have a son that old?
Does this mean I'm old?


They kinda like each other. Kinsey is working...always working poor girl.

Birthday meal choice. OutBack of course.
Seasoned and Seared Prime Rib.
Chocolate cake of course. I'm not sure I make the cake as well as Grandma but I tried.
Grandma has made Aaron his birthday cake every year. But she is not able to anymore.
Aaron really misses Grandma's cakes.


I love you my special boy! Ok my son is now a man. No way your always my boy.
Left over candles from Sammys b-day so 2 green for twenty and three blue = 23.

Aaron I love you and am so blessed to have you as my son. 
Thanks for being so Awesome!


These two kinda like each other. Happy Birthday son.

1 comments:

bestark said...

23?! Where did the time go? He is such a good man but he came from great parents so I guess it should be no suprise. Happy Birthday Aaron!

PS That chocolate cake looks yummy!