Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Neil!
Happy Birthday to You!
Today is Neil's B-Day! Happy Birthday my number ONE!
Neil is in Atlanta with a friend seeing a Brewers game for his birthday today.
We celebrated yesterday as a family.
The girls decorated the house and got Neil a stereo for the truck.
Neil was very happy with this. The girls also picked out the jeans I bought Neil.
They did good he looks hot in them!
Neil and I went to Vegas and stayed at the Venetian Hotel in a suite.
Ahhh it was so nice 5-stars. We had such a good time.
It has been over two years since Neil and I went away over night just the two of us.
We usually go away on birthdays and our anniversary. It hasn't worked out the last couple of years to be able to do that. It made this trip seem even more special.
There is something about a road trip and just the two of us re-connecting.
We talk and talk and the road trip seems like an hour instead of six.
Happy Birthday Neil I hope you had a good birthday celebration.
I sure do Love YA!

0 comments: