Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mission life in Mexico. Growing and Learning!

This is such a funny picture. It was taken right before transfers last week.
Aaron was transferred to the Cloaca area of Mexico. It is on the other side of the mission.
It is a big change. Aaron was in the main part of Mexico City for all of his mission so far.
This new area is a lot of farm land and it is economically challenged. Job's are hard to find in the area. The district covers five small towns.
Aaron's companion is from Peru and Aaron is still District Leader.
The reason this photo is so funny is Aaron and his companion are the only Elders in the District. Aaron is District Leader to a group of Sister Missionaries. Aaron sent home an email telling Neil not to be too sad about being home with only girls. He can now relate. Aaron's Mission President told him that he has a great personality and that he will some day make a great husband and he is the right man for the job. Let's hope so.
If nothing else Aaron sure is getting good life experiences on his mission.

Soccer is the favorite P-Day activity.

Aaron's last district! No sister missionaries

1 comments:

Sienna said...

I'm so glad to see he's enjoying himself!! I miss him.

Oh and to answer your question... I just use power point.(because I don't understand a thing in photoshop!) I insert all the pics and crop and place them where I want, then save as a jpeg and upload that into blogger. The other ones like his 1st time swimming, I use scrapblog.com Confusing I know. Thankfully Todd's amazing at everything and has helped me learn!