Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Wrap-Up


I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season. 
We sure did and I enjoyed every minute of the time I had with my family.
I haven't done that many up loads and so here is my catch up...
We had a nice Christmas Eve Dinner. 
Prime Rib, Baked Potatoes & homemade rolls.
I am so grateful for so many blessings. 
Having my children all home is the best.
We played lots of games. My favorite
I got a new game Wits & Wagers. 
Its a really fun game. We played it many times and everyone liked it.

We played Rock Band a few hundred times. 

Everyone is getting so good. 
Just call us The Warners!

Neil is the pro at the drums. He is so fun to watch.

We got new P.J.'s and had lots of fun, laughing and spending time together.

We got presents that we wanted so much.
And some surprises.
We had stockings full of fun and traditions.
We got lots of sleep, had warm fires and yummy food.
We gave presents to those we love.
We were grateful to have Aaron with us this year.
Look at the cool warrior he brought to us from Mexico.
We had friends come and have to go. (Sorry Sammy)
Max was the present Kinsey gave Sammy but he was sick.
Hopefully soon Sammy will get a new friend.
We enjoyed the snow and went sledding several times.

And we gave Service. Which was the most fun of all.

1 comments:

Dominic said...

So you enjoyed Wits & Wagers?!! I love reading blogs like yours. You should try out our next game when you get a chance. It is also a lot of fun.

Merry Christmas!
Dominic
Designer of W&W and Say Anything