Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vinyl Records no more...

Neil got a USB turntable for Christmas. It turns his records. You know those old fashioned vinyl black discs into an MP3 format that he can put on his I-Pod. He has had so much fun with this present. He has spent hours listening to old music and up loading it to his I-Pod. The music sounds really good. Occasionally there is a scratch or a blip in the music but that makes it all the more fun. I'm glad your enjoying your present. Neil has been like a kid with a new toy at Christmas. He would find a song he forgot about and hear and get all excited. Some of his favorites are ELO, Gene Cotton, Gowan, Tom Petty, Honey Moon Suite and many more. Neil could never find these songs on I-Tunes or Limewire or anywhere so this has been such a fun thing for Neil. Neil loves music it is such a part of his daily life.

1 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Hey Jeannie, just thought I would drop you a comment and let you know I've been lurking a little...I saw you commented on someones blog(I think Colett?) Anyway hope you are doing well!

Stephanie(Gewondjan)