Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Dinner

I love Sundays. It's the day I get to spoil my family and it's the one day during the week we can spend together most of the day. Every Sunday I make Sunday dinner. 
I take requests on what to make. 
Aaron has been able to make the requests since he has been home. 
He missed a lot of Sunday dinners so I figure it is his time. 
Today he requested Steak. I don't normally grill out in the winter. 
But I knew he really wanted steak. So I dug out the grill and grilled up some steaks. 

Aaron loves pineapple especially grilled pineapple from Tucanos. 
While we were eating there over the holidays I told him I would try and grill some pineapple. 
Today I gave it a try. Grilling out, pineapple. Do I have spring fever already?

Here's how I made the pineapple. 
Cut pineapple into spears. Mix up some butter, honey and some 
lime juice and brush on the pineapple. Grill for 5 minutes each side.


The food turned out yummy. 
I fear that Aaron's future wife may not like how much I spoil him.
apologize in advance. But I LOVE TO!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

That food looks to DIE for! What a great cook and MOM! :)

Prestclan said...

Sunday dinner looks scrumptious - - your family is so lucky to have such a doting mom, who is also such an amazing cook! My family isn't so lucky, but Russ did make us some yummy flautas for our Sunday meal today (thanks to your recipe).

Sienna said...

Yummy!! I've wanted to try and grill pineapple for a while. Good to know it can be done and actually be good (I've feared i'd do it and it's be groos). Thanks for posting how you did it.

Amber said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great holiday! It's fun to see the things you guys do as a family now that Aaron is home!

Stephanie Koss said...

thanks so much for your nice comment! yay for photo shop! and yeah ive taken a bunch of classes on different photo shop programs but if you want a good book anything that Scott Kelby does is pretty good

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for letting us come over and visit this morning. It was so fun getting to know you!