Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The way to spend a day off

I bowled a 150 that's right a 150. For most of you that's no big deal. For me I have hardly bowled over 100 in my life. I am also proud to say I beat Aaron. Yea Go me! I bowled 6 spares in a row and then a strike to end the game. Kinsey and Aaron were shocked. Well so was I... but it sure was fun.  Aaron and I had a little wager and he owes me a date. That will be the fun part. Neil hurt his back and couldn't bowl and Sammy had to go to dance for her up coming recital. Aaron, Kinsey and I went to Fat Cat's and bowled three games. Thanks for going with me Tyke and Kook and for making our President's Day fun.When we came home we had a pizza making marathon and made some yummy pizza. I even tried a dessert pizza (which turned out pretty good).  Matt and Celeste came down to share their vacation to Mexico with us. We are so jealous we want to go to Mexico really bad. So glad they got to go and have a good time.

0 comments: