Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo


Taco Stands in Mexico. Aaron's favorite! The meat does look good. Eat at your own risk!!!


The pyramids. This was such a testimony building trip for Aaron. He loved it. He said it helped him understand the Book of Mormon and it testified to him the truth of the gospel.


Not sure where this is but...it looks really cool!!



Since my son Aaron has been living in Mexico for a year and a half now. I thought I should say Happy Cinco de Mayo. We asked Aaron about what they do in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo and he said not really anything. It is a holiday based on Mexico winning a war. I think we here in the U.S.A celebrate it more as a time to eat mexican food and have fun.
Mexican food is my favorite kind of food. Aaron was not a huge mexican food fan prior to leaving on his mission. I am excited for him to come home and we can share the love of mexican food. His favorite is Tacos with pineapple in them. I am not sure what they are called. He loves the taco stands. Eat at your own risk! That's the missionaries motto.




0 comments: