Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grandma


I just want to make a post about my mother in law. She is an amazing lady. Today I had a feeling I should call her and take her to lunch. I am so glad that I did. I miss spending time with her.
I joined the Warner family almost 23 years ago. I have been very lucky to gain sisters and a wonderful mom. I lost my mom when I was nine and it left a hole in my heart. When I joined the Warner family and got such a great new mom slowly the hole started to fill in.
I am so blessed that she is in my life. She is a great example and the kindest most humble person I have ever known. I want to be her when I grow up!
This picture was on the day Aaron went to the MTC. That was a hard day for all of us. Grandma was teary almost the whole day. You can even see it in this picture. Grandma and Aaron have a very special bond. It has been hard having him be gone.
Grandma is so cute. She is one for rules and one who does everything to every detail right. She was missing Aaron and decided that she was going to go to the temple and try and see him on a day when he was at the MTC. She did see him....I was so jealous. But also so glad she got to see him. I know that meant a lot to Aaron.
I love you Grandma. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.

1 comments:

Sienna said...

Don't ya love her! She's the best gma ever!! That's a cute picture of both of them.