Thursday, May 22, 2008

New York

One of my favorite things we did.
NEW YORK HIGHLIGHTS!


Here are a few of the highlights of my trip to New York. There are many more memories and pictures I could share. It was a wonderful trip. Here are just a few of my favorite moments...



I flew from Salt Lake City to Dallas and met up with Karen and we flew together to New York. Karen is my Sister in law but really one of my best friend. We have always had so much fun together. It was so nice to have her all to myself. It was a great girls trip!!!



When can we go again?????????




Our hotel room. It was small but actually quiet nice. We didn't spend much time here. We were to busy walking the streets of New York. Mile and Miles. It's a good thing we walked so much because we ate a lot of yummy food.


First time catching a cab. I don't think I was very good at it. We couldn't get a cab and walked for miles thinking we would get one. Before we knew it we were at our hotel. We did a lot of walking and I didn't bring the greatest shoes. Karen was patient with me and my slow walking.



This is me enjoying Spring in New York! I want to thank my sweet husband for working so hard and doing extra work to help me pay my way to New York. It was so good to have a vacation and get away. I truly am blessed to have you as my husband. Thank You


Wicked!! The singing was amazing.


First show on Broadway.


The most amazing chocolate ever. All the descriptions were in French so I had no idea what I was getting. It was way expensive but way yummy!




Food Network! My favorite TV station. Can you see me being the Next Food Network Star?


We went to Chelsey Market and did a really fun thing. We had to get and eat one thing from each of the stores in the market. It was so much fun! We ate some yummy food! It was fun trying to decide what to get at each place.



Surprise Visitors. We were walking down the street and heading to The Frick Museum and who is sitting there? Britt and Loren. We were so surpised to see them.



Dizzy's Jazz club was amazing. The view...The atmosphere. It was a night to remember!



Dizzy's Jazz Club was so fun!



New York Pizza!


Yummy food at the street fair.


Saturday at the street fair.


Dancing in the street at the street fair.



Central Park. It was so amazingly beautiful with all the spring blooming trees.








Gray's Pappaya hot dog!



Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3. Yummy!!!!



First Subway...






2 comments:

Kobi said...

You guys look like you had a blast!! It makes me want to go the next round with you. I actually had a bad experience the first time I was in New York, but you made it look like fun. I am glad you got to go with my Mom, you too both deserve to have the best times!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, my Mom is not very good at sharing pics! She tries though.

Sienna said...

Hey cute blog! You're good at the blogging thing. I'm still learning. I'm so surprised I've been able to do as much as I have. If it weren't for my wonderful husband... haha! Of coarse add me. It's a good way to keep in touch. Looks like sammy and kobi do good too!