Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kinsey


Kinsey is now 18. She is now an Adult.
That's ok though because we have a family rule.
"As long as I'm living my baby you'll be"
It is from our favorite childrens book.

Sammy gave Kinsey a cute coat. Red plaid her favortie.
We went Bowling and to Madagascar 2 and to dinner.
It was a wonderful day!
Align Center
Kinsey got the first STRIKE!


Kinsey is happy she had her brother home to celebrate her birthday.
When she woke up he had a present and a note ready for her.
It was an Aztec Calendar. It is so cool.


We ate at Rice King. It was an all Vegan day for all of us.
"Kinsey's rule of the day"
The guys were nervous about the food but it was better than they thought.


Brett gave Kinsey these pretty flowers.

He also drew her this AMAZING picture. It looks just like the photo.
I can't imagine how long this took him.


I made Kinsey a Vegan Chocolate cake.

Happy Birthday my sweet girl. I love you so much.
Kinsey got a new camera an SLR and she is excited to start using it.
Look for more amazing photo's from her coming soon.

2 comments:

bestark said...

18 wow! Just think of what you were doing when you were 18. Time flies when you have kids and I wish it would slow down now.

Sienna said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey!!