Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Returning with Honor from the Mexico City South Mission


The day we have been waiting for is here... It is finally here and
Aaron is coming home TODAY!
I didn't sleep last night much or for that fact in the last week maybe month.
I am so full of gratitude and pride today.
I thank my Father in Heaven for his watchful eye on my son.
For the help he gave in the MTC in Mexico and here at home.
We would be nothing without his love and blessings.
I can't wait to hug my son today. That will be the greatest feeling.
Aaron I love you and I am so proud. Well done.

2 comments:

J Celeste said...

Congratulations to Elder Warner and the whole Warner family! I am thrilled for all of you. I will never forget the wonderful day that my son Joel came home from his mission. It was the happiest day of my life! That 2 years seems to go on forever, but when you look at him for the first time, you realize more than ever before, that every minute was worth it! I hope you savor every second and that everyone will have the greatest day ever! I'll be thinking of you all, especially at 4:00! Jeanne F.

Sienna said...

I'm so excited this day is finally here!! I recently saw some pictures of the day he opened his call and it made me realize just how long it's been. It's so amazing to have a missionary return home. I'm glad your family gets the chance to experience it.

Oh and that's so sweet of Sammy and the other cheer girls to take the peer tutor students!