Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Music

I love Chistmas music. I try and find new music each year to add to my collection. I start secretly listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween. The rule in the house is no Christmas music until after Kinsey's Birthday on November 20th.


I haven't found too many new songs this year so I thought I would ask all of you for your help.

Please tell me your favorite Christmas songs and who sings them. I want to make a new Christmas CD and I want some new songs to add.


Thanks for your help and Happy listening. I think the music is one of the best things about the Christmas season.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love Christmas music too!
I love Josh Groban's "I'll be home for Christmas", Celine's "O Holy Night" and Amy Grant's "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

bestark said...

One of our favorite Christmas songs is "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by the Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan.

bestark said...

One of our favorite Christmas songs is "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by the Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan.