Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Enjoying my son

We are enjoying Aaron being home so much. Ahh it is wonderful. My son is such a ray of sunshine. He tells me every day usually several times a day how much he loves me. He gives me hugs and kisses and makes me feel so special. He tells me that I am the best mom in the world.
I know I'm not... but in his eyes I truly think he thinks I am. It is so nice to be appreciated and loved.
I am so glad he is home. I am also so glad he went on his mission. Wow he is such an amazing man. His testimony is so strong. When he prays I feel the spirit so strongly. Sunday Aaron bore his testimony and soon Sammy followed. What a great example. The girls are also loving having Aaron home. Aaron just has a loving fun way that makes everyone happier when they are around him.

Neil is enjoying his son so much. It is so fun to see the two of them together. They wrestle and taunt each other, they laugh, watch sports, etc. It makes me smile just being around them. They are so funny. They love their Outback and Tucanos.
These were the places Aaron missed the most.


I am a happy mom. I am trying to enjoy each moment. Life is so uncertain. We don't know what is ahead for us. Life can never be predicted as to what may come our way. But I know that right now in this moment in life. My family is safe, we are together and we are doing our best to enjoy and love one another. I am grateful for the blessing of my family. I thank my Father in Heaven for all of my blessings. The blessings I see and those that go unseen or unnoticed.

I love you Aaron and I am the luckiest mom in the world to have you as my son.

0 comments: