Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sledding Fun!

We got some tubes today and tried forever to blow them up. Kinsey finally blew one of the tubes up with her mouth and Aaron and I went to the tire store and got the other one blown up.

We went up by the Provo temple to the "Bowl"
It snowed for a little while but we had a great time.
Well until I was forced to get on the tube. If you know me you know I am a huge whimp. I hate going fast, heights, danger of any kind. I always think I am going to be killed or hurt really badly. So I own this title of whimp. But I also give in to peer pressure. 
So here I am on the tube.
Look at my brave face. (I am faking it) 
So kinsey and I start to slide and Neil of course pushes us and directs our tube right over the jump. We hit the jump and go flying and pop goes the tube. 
Ok not only am I freaked out because we were going so fast and hit air. 
Now I am humiliated because the tube got a hole in it.

The kids said it's because it had too much air in it-(this is the tube we had pumped up at the gas station) That was sweet of them but still humiliating for me. I did feel a little better when we saw someone else with the same tube and there's was popped too. 
The two cutest boys in the world. I love you fellas!!!
Neil is always the biggest kid of all. He is so much fun.

Since we were down to one tube. They got creative and all went on one tube.
Kinsey and Aaron.
Charmer and her Pops.
Kook and T.

We had a great day today as a family. 
I love family time and I especially love that all my family is together. 

4 comments:

Moe Lwin's Stuff said...

I was clicking the "Next Blog" and came to you blog.
Your blog a wonderful experience to go through.
Very interesting and enjoyable, indeed!

I am from Singapore.

Wishing You A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Heidi said...

Fun fun! Sledding is my "sport" of choice for winter.

bestark said...

I love playing with my family, especially now that they are older. I am glad that you put on a brave face for the family. It will lead to many fun memories.

Kobi said...

How fun!! I miss sledding in Provo. It is always fun to do. It looks like you guys are just having as much fun as possible!! I love looking at your blog to see what you guys are doing each week!